You guys, these past few days have been weird, to say the least, and even more difficult to explain. Anyone else feeling this way? It's as if my human brain can't quite comprehend what the heck is going on, but something I can always comprehend is chocolate.
So I found myself in my kitchen this afternoon creating these delicious, easy-peasy, fudge brownies. They gave me life!
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c coconut oil melted
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 TBS Great Lakes gelatin
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- (Optional) powdered sugar for topping
(1) Preheat your oven to 350.
(2) Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
(3) Grease your baking dish.
(4) Pour in your batter.
(5) Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean from center.
(6) Serve warm and sprinkle some powered sugar on top for added sweetness. Um, YUM!